It’s Sunday and I’m still studying, all according to plan. Have had a hard time to find a good way to read material and taking notes systematically, really have to work and get used to that on a more academic level. Other than that I have been taking it easy.
Tasks done this Sunday:
- Looked on some more study material.
- Read parts of the book Persuasive Games by Ian Bogost.
- Watched three Ted Talks seminars and took some notes.
- Cleaned up the Ted notes.
- Made a document about reading and taking notes that I uploaded to the Wiki.
- Updated Wiki material.